Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lazy Sunday

...was spent attempting to educate Tobey about flowers.

Scene of the crime

This (above) is SK's idea of doing it-scattering petals all over his son's head..hmmm...not so sure about this method of teaching

"Here you go, son, this is a Buttercup"

"Really? Sounds delicious!"
Testing out the new bubble gun...

not bad for a £2 toy (half price at Tesco)

Tobey decided to hit the bubbles with daddy's bug-squasher-racquet

My favourite shot of the day. He's having the sniffles but kept his own spirit up anyways. That's my boy.

and taking silly shots...
...such as this of the very heavy bumblebee

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

More like a photography session - I think the one with his hands and dad's hand is just so meaningful. I also like the bee-shot. Nice!

He absolutely enjoys being outdoor, I can see that.