Thursday, July 10, 2008

The 13th month interview

Fav food and drink?
Cheese, milk, fish, chocolate and banana

Fav person?
Ta-ti...he's the HERO WoohooO!!

Calm down Tobey...

Fav toy?
Tigger, my bike and my zebra...when I can't get my hands on mommy's laptop or mobile phone.

Fav TV show?
In the night garden on CBeebies

Fav activity?
Running outdoor in all directions

Are you potty trained yet?
Nope, my mommy lazy

How independent are you so far?
I throw my own dirty nappy into the nappy bin, wash my hands, comb my hair, bring my shoes to mommy when asked to and put them back on the shoe rack once I am done, and also put my empty bottle back into the bottle tub for washing once I am done. Hmmmmm....oh, I can put my toys back into the toy box too.

What item you can't live without?
My muslin of course..shesh!

If you are granted a wish, what would it be?
To grow more teeth. I heard there's more types of food to enjoy if only I have more than two.....else, I wanna grow up to be like my Ta-ti..WoooHooo!!!

SIGH.

2 comments:

KC Tan said...

I really amazed with Tobey's growth especially on the "how independent are you so far" section. Wow.. Mummy and Daddy really taught him well.. very well. Bravo!

chip-pea said...

@KC: Thanks :) but seriously, we didn't do much else different. I think he's just curious little boy that likes to copy the adults..hahaha..