Friday, July 25, 2008

Cheeky

(Click on image to see wording)

Lately he's been making us laugh

*On a hot summer evening, he was sitting 2 feet away from SK, who was sweating profusely. He whispered, so SK had to go near to him to listen and he quickly wiped off SK's sweat from his face and gave this Cheeky Nose Crunch (CNC) (as in pics)

*He often come to me when he found rubbish on the floor for me to throw, be it a small oat piece or a scrap of paper. But sometimes he would pretend to pass something into my hand,and it would be NOTHING, then he would give his infamous CNC and walk away.

* Whenever he managed to do something for himself i.e; putting his shoes,nappies or bottles away, he would pause and give himself a 5 seconds clap. Now, when I managed to put his shoes, nappies or bottles away, he would clap for me as well accompanied by a CNC, as if saying "See mommy, if you put your mind to it, you could do it as well!"

*He knows I get hysterical if he starts chewing stones from the garden. So at times, he pretended to chew just to see me panic. His acting was as real as it can get.

*This morning, whilst SK was getting ready for work, Tobey was next to him staring as usual. But this time, he copied. SK swiped his hair on both sides, and he did the same whilst CNC-ing.

Funny little teething boy.

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

SO impressive! He is a really observant boy.

How I wish my SW will help me out in housework... or maybe it is the lack of doing so on my part that she isn't doing much on this? Hmmm.....