Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bruised

Picture was taken in the dark, hence the colour

No, he didn't get into a brawl at his playgroup. He fell.

Only yesterday, SK was saying "Looking at the way the boy runs, it's amazing he still hasn't fell flat on his face"...and he did today. He was braving the concrete steps in the garden whilst holding on to his lantern. Usually when he tries to get down those steps like an adult (rather than on his hands and knees), I would hold on to one of his hands. But I was busy day-dreaming whilst hanging the laundry and by the time I noticed, he finished his "tumbling down and fell flat on his face" action. He bruised his face at the left cheekbone area. There was some blood. I freaked out and screamed "Oh no!!! my baby my baby!". The neighbours must have thought what a bad mother I was. Aargh. I am so annoyed at myself.

2 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Oh no, oh no! Poor Tobey! Hope his bruises will heal faster. :(

chip-pea said...

@Tsulin: Yeah, I hope so too :(