Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Meet Little Henry...

..Tobey's miniature (of "Henry") Vacuum Cleaner

Price: £12
Batteries: £9 for 12, (needs 4 "C-type" batteries, didn't know they exist)
Usage: Every chance he gets. Every . waking . moment .

I can even hear the humm of the vacuum in my sleep. He turns it on even when he's watching TV or having his meals and hisses at me if I even attempt to turn it off.

BUT

the silver lining is that it actually vacuums up small particles along the way. SO move aside the all singing and dancing Fisher-prices and ELCs, make way for the only USEFUL (for me) toy in the house.

Here's a video of him in action....

10 comments:

Skye said...

This is such a good idea! Tobey is so cute, tearing pieces of tissue so that he can vacuum them. But how long do the batteries last?

chip-pea said...

I am not sure. It requires 4 batteries. Still ruining since Sunday. So it's pretty long.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Wow... I didn't know they have this for babies. He really is so handy around the house-lah. Doing such a good job. I am so impressed!

KC Tan said...

So cute, you two are really good papa n mama. Always get something good for Tobey. I luv the part he tear the tissue.. HAha...

Anonymous said...

Cool toy! Cool toy! I don't care if I have to change batteries everyday, I WANT ONE! And this little man is so cute and smart. Will grow into a handy man around the house.

chip-pea said...

@KC Tan: Thanks! We just try our best, just like all other parents.

@Siew: HAHAHA!!! But the humming sound from it really can drive a person mad!!Other than that, I got to admit, it's quite a toy ;)

@Tsulin: They are toddlers now, not babies anymore!!! We got it from Costco, at times, they have the strangest toys which are different from the high street.

Roslyn said...

This is simply awesome! He's become the little handyman around the house.

Praveen said...

Hilarious & cute! Great gift idea.

chip-pea said...

@Praveen:Thanks! :)

chip-pea said...

@Roslyn: Hehe...he just loves copying us.