Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Unknown

It must be the hormones. Nowadays, I find myself in so much fear of the future. Whether I will be a good mum for 18 years to come? And at the same time be a good wife to my husband? Can I cope with the delivery? Am I as strong as I think I am? I found myself many times pondering for ages on the 'what if's and how my life would change when baby is here.

I have never been so afraid in my life.

I just pray that God will provide me enough strength to go through this. I strongly believe that everything happens in His time.

2 comments:

Skye said...

Hey, don't worry. As soon as you're mother you'll have the natural motherly instinct and you'll know exactly what to do ... it's a God's gift to us. It's amazing because we never have to learn or to be told, we just know how to be a mother. :-)

chip-pea said...

Thanks for your word of support :)!!