Saturday, June 27, 2009

Who do I look like?


I've got asked this many times. "Who do you think Tobey looks like?" or "Who does he takes after?". I can understand those observant eyes, staring at him, as if trying to match him to us. Because I love doing that to other kids too.

Answer is, he's quite a mixture between SK and I. both in terms of features and character. He has my facial features, flat nose, deep smile lines, my eyes and chubby cheeks. His body build, ear shape, small nose and fair skin is like his daddy's. He's happy most times just like his daddy but inherited my impatience and bad temperateness. He's straight forward like daddy but cheeky like mommy. He has my hair texture and colour but they mess up into a bird nest right after waking up, just like daddy.He has my infinite appetite for food and daddy's infinite appetite for all thing tecky and electrical. He has the love for pet and not afraid to be near them, just like daddy. The list goes on.

So there you go. There's no short answer to those questions. You'll need to sit down and have the patience of a saint if you really want me to know my answer :)

5 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

OH ML, what a good write-up & explanation on Tobey's physical & emotional/social characteristics. It really helped me "see" it (knowing me-lah). :)

It's funny how everytime I look at him, I do see pieces of you & some of SK (depending on angle). He's just like a mini-ML & mini-SK!

chip-pea said...

@TL: Thanks.I am still finding out new features daily and still grouping them into "like mommy's", "like daddy's" or "mix" bags, as he grows. For example recently I realised that he has SK's flat-footedness but has my toes. Also he walks exactly like SK :)

Tsu Lin + + said...

Oh ya, that's something I noticed too. You should put that on your blog post up there :)

Anonymous said...

At a glance at the 2nd pic, he looks remarkably like you!

chip-pea said...

@Siew: really, good lar hehehe