Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Updates

cheeky boy

Lately I've been spending alot of time eyeing Tobey. He pulls out new tricks overnight. For the past week, we were stunned to see him climbing on the dining chair and sat on it as if he's been doing it all his life.
Look! I don't need the high chair anymore!

Then the next day, he climbed onto the dining chair to get onto the dining table, where we kept all the dangerous stuff away from him. I screamed inside when I caught him on the table holding a cake knife, before I swiftly took it away from him. Now we stacked away the dining chairs.

The following day saw him raiding the book shelves.

Hello there!
I wonder what tomorrow brings.

5 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Look at Tobey at the dining chair - he is such a big boy! His arms reaching onto the table **gasps** like he's an adult. This is really amazing.

Melissa said...

Tobey Macguire = Spiderman
Lil' Tobey = Spiderbaby?

chip-pea said...

@Tsulin: I know! Because I look at him constantly, I don't really notice. Only realised when I look at his recent pics. They just grow up too fast ;P

@Mel: KAKAKA....He was trying to climb on the window sill yesterday. Spider baby is not far off...just that he's is a chubbier version and cannot jump HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

He is such a big boy now, his face shows confidence and knows what he wants, hopefully not more knives in the future. I behaved the same way when SL did the same dangerous stunt. Gosh! I went cold all over.

chip-pea said...

@Siew: I know what you mean by feeling cold all over...*shudders*...I think I aged another year in that few seconds.