Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Garden Swing

Tobey has been spending at least an hour a day out in the garden when it's not raining. He simply loves being outside. He would bring his shoes to us and tap the back or front door whilst babbling to us, asking us to bring him out. Sometimes, he would use the keys and tries to "open" the doors to let himself out. But really, there's nothing much to keep him entertained besides the clothes pegs, several pots and a tent. So hubby is in a mission to create a mini play area for him. In addition to his tent, he got him a garden swing. This swing is now being used as a toddler swing. But it can also be converted into a proper child swing in the future. Here's the boy helping daddy assemble the swing...


And as predicted, he is overjoyed about his new summer toy...

Next? A slide. How I wish I am the kid now.

3 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

The swing is really a good idea for Tobey to vent out his energy during summer days!

And how I love that expression of his in "Kung Fu Master" :-D His stance is very steady. Teeheehee.

Anonymous said...

OMG! Cool swing! Looks like fun. I want one too! I want! I want! I want!

chip-pea said...

@TL: Yeah! It's essential lar, as he has so much of extra energy. Keeping him in all day can drive me insane. He was out there "helping" his daddy for an hour even though it's so windy!

@Siew: Actually, I prefer those authentic ones- smooth wooden plank as seat and ropes tied to a tree branch. Unfortunately, we don't have such strong branch in our garden..hehe