Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Still on the bot

My boy is "big boy" in many ways ...when it's not his milk time. During milk time 3 times a day, the goes back to become the baby of the house. Still on the same bottle and same milk since he was a newborn. I've been nagged by various parties that it's time to wean him off bottles and to sippy cups. Truth to be told, he's ready to let go...but I am not. He's growing up so fast and bottle times were the only times I can hold on to him of still being my little baby. Soon, soon...

2 comments:

Skye said...

Dominic is still using the bottle twice a day. It's for comfort purposes. And also because he plays with his milk if I give him a cup. He also won't drink from a sippy cup. Well ...

chip-pea said...

@Skye: Tobey would play with the sippy cup as well!!!We tried giving him some water in it but overturned the cup to leave water trail on the floor and not concentrating on learning how to drink from the cup properly. We've just bought a non-drip one. Hopefully, this will work out better.