Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hanging out with mummy...

There was a break in the standard usual British week of rain...so mummy and I set out to the backyard...
I was busy having fun until....

...Well...Hello my friends, don't remember seeing you here before

I have great plans for you guys..come with me


Sorting and transfering pegs..this is so fun...kekeke

All is well until mummy took out her new rattan mat and made me pose...

hmm..this looks delish, maybe I should eat it

Look! I spy an ant!

Mummy's arty-farty pic

a couple of hours after we went back indoors, it rained cats and dogs *tsk* *tsk* *tsk*!

5 comments:

Roslyn said...

May I borrow your cutie to help in my garden please?

chip-pea said...

@Roslyn: hehehe! Thanks to his popeye muscles, he's pretty handy in lifting things ;p

KC Tan said...

Wow. "Sai Lake" in Cantonese for Tobey. Teach me, teach me, how Tobey can walk and lift things so fast at his age.. ..

chip-pea said...

@KC Tan: I really don't know. He just can't wait to grow up! Even as a newborn he's quite active and want me to carry him around rather than sleep like what newborn should do.

Anonymous said...

Incredible. He is just like a little adult. I cannot imagine, he is only about a week older than SL, and SL is only trying to stand on his own. Gosh!