Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Spending time with daddy...

SK had a knee surgery last weekend. Therefore, he's currently working from home. It's nice to have him around the house during office hours on weekdays. I don't think Tobey knows why his daddy is wearing a bandage or why he can't jump on daddy's right knee, jab his little fingers into the bandage or why daddy can't chase him around the house for the moment. He was a bit frustrated at first on this version of daddy that is 'slower', but he's used to it now.

Here's Tobey (in mismatched clothes and overfilled nappy-as a result of a tired mummy) with daddy at the back garden this afternoon. When in wide open spaces, where there aren't walls near to either side of him, he walks like an amatuer, sometimes demands to hold our hand. But when in the familiar indoor of our home, he would roam ten times faster. I think I need to bring him to more 'wide open spaces' to help him curb this fear (of not having a barrier to fall back to or to lean against)


Here's Tobey sorting out pegs in his tent


Sorry, more pics of him, can't help it! He's a superstar in my eyes. I wonder who he looks like now


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute photos! Hope SK's knee is doing better.

Praveen said...

Tobey, cool outfit out in the garden!

Soon Kin - what's up with the knee? Not age I hope. I don't think I'd be ready for it. Cheers to a speedy recovery!

chip-pea said...

@Melissa: SK is doing better now thanks :))

@Praveen: It was a badminton injury...when he performed one of his "Power Smashes (PS)" ;P...He asked me to tell you that it's also because of oldage as he's been doing PS since young.