Friday, October 26, 2007

Week 20

Hi everybody! This is me, Tobey...

Let's see, this week my parents got me a new toy for my cot, it is Tigger from the Winnie the Pooh cartoon, I like! It has a springy tail that I can swing about!

(Tigger and me, best friends forever)

and I've also been practicing holding my own bottle. So far I can only hold it when it's half full.

I've also fell in love with one of my old toy.....my animal mobile.












I like to shake and swing it until it's all tangled...


and then get mummy to come untangle it for me...hehehe














I think I am slowly becoming a 'big boy' as nowadays, I don't really like to take my afternoon naps. I rather play with my toys. It's hard not being able to talk yet. So when I don't feel like napping when mummy put me in my cot, I'll just try to sit up with all my might and wiggle my way out. Drives mummy up the wall! kekekekke... I overheard mummy telling daddy that she'll let me set my new nap time from now on. I agree. Good stuff.

Well, till next week, take care all.

Love,
Tobey

No comments: