Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tobey

Dear Tobey,

Mummy and daddy loves you lots. Mummy is so so sorry if I've not been a very happy mummy to you lately. The 'occasional' screaming that you heard nowadays were not meant towards you, not at all. It's just that sometimes it gets abit overwhelming being pregnant for so long. Plus I want to hold you so badly. It really worries me to think that you are slowly running out of space in my womb. Must be so cramp for you in there. I am sorry, but just a little bit longer ok...and I promise you'll never live in tight spaces again.

Mummy looked at your 3d scan pictures again just now and I got a bit teary. They remind me of how lucky I am to have you. You are just too precious my son. Daddy didn't want to look at them again, not because he doesn't care, but I guess he didn't want to cry man tears..hahaha!(it's ok for man to cry by the way, regardless of what your daddy says about crying) You really should get to know him (if you think you do already, there's always more) , he's really a character. I think you'll enjoy his company a lot.

You are 34 weeks and 3 days old now (gestational age - remind me to explain this term to you when you read this) and hopefully growing well. Your movements now are more distinct. I think I know how to tell the position you're in at any one time. How I wish you can tell me what nutrient you are lacking so that I can work towards eating more food which are rich in that nutrient. All I want is for you to be a healthy & happy boy :) . It's very important to be happy. Ask daddy to explain that to you, he's good at things like that.

Grandma (your daddy's mummy) will arrive from Malaysia in a fortnight to stay for a couple of months. She is here to look after us when you first arrive into this world. You must remember to thank her for looking after you, ok.

By the time you can read this letter, mummy must already be old already hahaha! (Hope you like reading, and yes, the internet is a good place to store something for years). Anyways, you must always remember to take good care of yourself.

See you soon!

Love,
mum

No comments: