Friday, July 02, 2010

30th Week pregnant


I am spending my remainder pregnancy weeks nowadays doing as much as I can with my 3 year old and hubby...before the arrival of the second one. We are trying to go places that we've always wanted to go with Tobey (the beach this weekend, hopefully) and do leisure things like sleeping late, sleeping-in and just laze around doing nothing. With a newborn, means alot of home stay, sleepless nights and DVDs if I am lucky enough to have the time.

In September, Tobey will also be starting Pre-School 3 hours a day for 5 days a week. When I told him that mummy can't go to 'school with him', he asked me "where will mummy be?"..."In the car at the car park in front of your school waiting for you, of course!". He's happy with that, although deep down he knows I'll be snoozing at home....hahaha. I will miss him though. We'll be paying for him to have lunch at school too. Saves me from cooking for him when I am busy with the baby, plus he can learn to eat together with other kids and hopefully pick-up all the good table manners on the way...hehe.

Changes, changes, changes..bring it on!

3 comments:

KC Tan said...

Wishing you a smooth delivery.. Tobey is adorable and handsome in the series of photos..

Skye said...

So busy with work that I've not been checking anyone's blog. Is the 2nd one a girl or boy?

chip-pea said...

Thanks KC :) He's quite a handful nowadays too haha!

Sukye, it's another BOY! HAHAHA!Looking at the bright side, at least I can reuse most stuff from Tobey's babyhood ;)