Thursday, January 14, 2010

Nursery

Although his days are filled with a fair amount of playgroups and classes, I've always been around him. Now that he's old enough, we've enrolled him into nursery starting off just one morning a week and increase accordingly (probably up to 2 or 3 mornings a week). Reason being, I don't want him to miss out on the benefits of being away from me. I am hoping that he'll learn to fend for himself by himself amongst his peers. It's also so that he will be ahead of the game and ease into Pre-school easily this coming September (kiasuism :P). I've visited several nurseries within reasonable driving distance, but still settled for Sunflower Nursery which is just 5 mins walk from home (save petrol which is £1.119/litre now ~CRAZY! get to sleep in more, no traffic jams..etc).

So very soon, my baby will be going to "school". The big question is, what do I do with my free time? I hope to get back to work part-time if possible. Just have to leave it in God's hands. Who knows he might have other plans for me ;)

2 comments:

Skye said...

Free time - save up energy to make one more baby! :-D

chip-pea said...

Sukye, I think it's the right thing to do too. That means I have to look after TWO kids all on my own here!!Sigh!