Wednesday, December 13, 2006

First kick!!!!! (16 weeks 6 days)

For the past week, I have been wondering and worrying on why I haven't felt the baby kick yet. I was looking for a significant one, not those 'fluttering' and 'gold-fish moving in tummy' sensations (even that did not happen for the last week).

Last night, I have been having 'rumbles' after dinner for quite some time, I put it to air. Then it happened. I felt it as I was lying down with the classical music on. It was on the left side. It felt strong, until I could feel my skin bulged out. I kept playing that track, hoping to get another kick, but it was just replaced by gentle rumbles as I dozed off. I guess baby went to sleep. Track 7 should be 'our song'.

It's Amazing! My worries immediately evaporated and I felt a new form of happiness - of a proud parent :)

No comments: