Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sushi cravings

Several days back, I had this craving for sushi. In Malaysia, I would have rushed to Sagano at Renaissance or Gen Japanese at Legend hotel to have my dosage of Japanese buffet, no problem! For about RM 60++, I would have the whole spread of Japanese food for my picking...including fresly made sushi and sashimi. (oooo...how I miss all that...on top of domestic help of course)

But here...errr..things are a little different...I live in the sticks, unlike in the big cities like London or Birmingham, there's only ONE Japanese restaurant around town called something corny like SAKURA or whatever. It will cause an arm and and a leg to pay a visit. So we did we go? TESCO lar!



Can always depend on our good ol' local Tesco.

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

**gasp** Sushi from Tesco? When I get back, WE MUST bring you and SK to my fav Jap restaurant in London :)