Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pic updates

It's been a summer of

...funfair
...ice-cream
...baking
...fun days with friends
...first fruits from the garden trees
We are hosting two language students from China for 3 weeks. It's been an amazing experience learning about their culture. Tobey is getting used to all the attention and like them to bits.


Also, today was my lucky day. I finally found THE poster for the empty wall in my living room. I've considered many options when we first moved in, but nothing really stood out, so this has been put on hold for a looooong time. For this one, once I saw it, I knew it's the right one. It's a subtle oil painting of a landscape with colours which both me and SK found so soothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh! He is amazingly very well built, physically. Big and muscular! Amazing! Mommy has been doing a very great job. And such lovely smiles too.

p/s: Indeed, a beautiful poster.

Tsu Lin + + said...

Awww Tobey! You're a lucky boy to have such a wonderful summer! And all the attention given to you by those girls ;)

The painting is gorgeous! I'm sure it'll liven up your living and you'll have many happy days/evenings looking at it. Hahahaha....