Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Conversation with my 2 yrs 9 mths old boy

1)Tobey and mummy at the top of the stairs

M: Let's go downstairs boy

T: let's go!

The next thing I know, he wrapped his hands and legs on the stairs vertical banister/rail thingy.

M:Argh! What are you doing? Get off!
T: I'm Fireman Sam, my slide downstairs.

Fireman Sam is his current cartoon hero.


2)Tobey checking my tummy with his stethoscope

T: My checking baby
M: Is baby sleeping?
T: No, playing toys


3)Mummy rubbing tummy on bed with Tobey next to her

M: You'll have to be a big brother an look after baby when he/she is out ok?

Tobey stared into my belly button

M: Oi! Concentrate, mummy is talking to you. You'll have to help mummy look after baby, ok?

Tobey leaned forward and looked into my belly button more intently and seriously.

M: Hey, I am talking to you.
T: My looking after baby now!

He was trying to look AT baby through my belly button

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! He is such a funny little guy! Can't stop laughing.

Skye said...

Haha ... the last one is extremely funny!!

chip-pea said...

Thanks ladies! Yeah ..he makes me laugh alot lately. He makes quite a good company now :)