Sunday, March 01, 2009

Lego

My mom bought Tobey a huge tub of Legos on her last visit here. When my parents were here, he was too excited to sit down and explore it. They flew back last weekend. Since then, he has been playing with it alot. Best of all, he was concentrating for long periods of time. Me and SK would sit down with him and built houses (me), cars,airplanes, monsters(SK) and simply a great big wall.

one of his creation
Today I built a house with a window, Tobey spent quite some time just throwing in loose lego bricks through the little window and retrieving them by shaking it off the house. Then SK put wheels on the house and told Tobey that "it's a caravan!". It's all good fun.
hard at work
It was a wise toy choice on my mother's part. We plan to get him more lego bricks so that he can build more than one car at one time :)

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

That's a very good idea! And Tobey seems to be in his own world when he's playing with them.