Saturday, January 26, 2008

Week 33

What have I been doing?

I spend my days looking dashing *wink* *wink**wink*


Other than that, I practice walking when holding onto something either with both or one hand. Occasionally, I could climb a step or two. All these climbing and crawling caused me to knocked my head more than once a day...sigh......


Actually, that's all I've been doing..teehee...now now, let's get the camera settings right for mummy, so that she can snap my pics for this week...

Ready?

Noticed the red mark on my forehead? It's courtesy of Mr.Mozzie. Tonight, I'll be attending baby J's 1st birthday...my first baby party!!! I shall strike up this pose, do you think Baby J will share some of his new presents with me?





3 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Well done Tobey! You are really gaining alot of momentum in your steps - soon you'll be walking. What a big boy already.

How did the baby party go?

Anonymous said...

gosh! tobey is about the same weeks/months as sl, but compare him, tobey's physical development is very well ahead!

chip-pea said...

Tsulin: The party was ok. He had fun. Tobey had a little separation anxiety in the beginning when I disapeared too soon to have my dinner and left him to a relative that he hardly met.Silly me.

Siew: Yes, he's quite a BIG size boy, and very heavy too!!!!!I think he took after his dad, who was quite a big-sized baby back then as well.