Friday, August 03, 2007

Things I love


I know I should concentrate more on milestones and yadi-yada, but these are some of the instances that make me happy beyond words...

* How he would smile endlessly at me when I sing and do silly actions
* How he would try so hard to immitate my silly actions
* How he would sit for 30 mins on his rocker chair silently in the kitchen whilst I cook and never once complain about the cooking smell
* How he would complain (in his own way) when I finally carry him after letting him cry for a while (usually when I need to dash across the house to do some housework in lightning speed)
* How he would sleep on my shoulder blissfully even if I am carrying him in the most uncomfortable position (usually when I need to use my other hand for something else..like eating..hehe)
* How he smells like when he wakes up
* How his hair feels
* How he snores when he's in deep sleep
* The many faces he pulls that make me laugh and laugh and laugh...for example this





and each of the million times he makes me feel like the most fortunate person to walk the earth...

I love my Tobey

3 comments:

Skye said...

Oh my God, he has grown so much! He's so chubby and absolutely beautiful. :-) When he just woke up, was that his saliva smell? Hehe!

chip-pea said...

Thanks ;)

It's his hair and skin smell...saliva?hahah!

Skye said...

Yes, saliva. Dominic smelled like his saliva all the time because he drooled while he slept. And he slept on his stomach. It wasn't a nice smell but I loved it. Haha! Even now, he sometimes still smell like saliva.