Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oriental City visit... again...



We had mamak mee goreng, Vietnamese fried udon, tosai, tim-sum, teh tarik, and curry puffs....yum.

Then we sat on one of the seating places in the middle of the mall and hubby asked me to closed my eyes and imagine that I am in 1-Utama...HAHHAHA! Impossible! Had a great time talking and laughing till tears rolled down and tummy ached.

Went home feeling like new lovebirds. Let's just hope that when the baby is here, we will still get the chance to spend time together like this again...

2 comments:

Skye said...

Can't ever remember spending quality time alone with Saimun after Dominic was born. Don't mean put you down but I wouldn't put too much hope on it. :p

chip-pea said...

I suppose it takes more effort to make time for each other when baby is here.