Tuesday, September 29, 2009

First Bicycle



He loves his bike. He ask to ride it when he wakes up. He remembers my promise for him to ride it after he takes his nap or finishes his meal. He waves goodnight to it when it's being stored in the garage. He asked us to whisper whenever we are are near where his bike is 'sleeping'. He loves his bike.

It's understandable really...it's his first mode of transportation and with it comes a certain level of Independence that means the world to a 2YO.
As parents to our baby, the reward of seeing him enjoying it so much and being good at it as well, is astoundingly heart-tugging and simply priceless.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is VERY good! Not only can he cycle smoothly, he can keep the bike on its designated route. And he looks like a 4yr-old on the bike. Fyi, my 4yr-old nephew still cannot cycle as well.

chip-pea said...

Thanks Siew, you know lar, Tobey excel mostly in the physical side of things ;) But I am just happy that he enjoys it, I now have to walk faster to catch up with him, so I am exercising as well hahaha!

Tsu Lin + + said...

I agree with Siew, Tobey cycles very well & looks like a confident cycler already (eventhough I know it's a new bike). He does behave like a "mature" 4YO too.