Monday, May 11, 2009

At Karmen's 2nd Birthday Bash

We had so much fun! Tobey was busy helping himself to the extensive range of toys Karmen has in between taking in mouthfuls of deliciously marinated and BBQ-ed meat (thanks to Tsulin's hubby, the BBQ chef from OZ) I met many wonderful mums and enjoyed the chats immensely. Wished we could stayed longer for the cake cutting ceremony (had to pick-up SK's parents from the airport), but nevertheless, we enjoyed our selves


Good food, good company (both for the adults and kids) and good weather, it couldn't get any better :)

Tobey in action

Family picTsulin, the kids and the trike (one of Karmen's lovely bday pressie)SK assembled
Yummy mummies group pic

3 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Can't wait for another BBQ-do next month! ;P

Anonymous said...

Tobey has grown very tall! He looks like a little man now. I can see that he's had a haircut. How do you manage that? Till today, we are still not able to get SL to sit still for a haircut. I think I am going to have to do it when he is asleep.

chip-pea said...

@Tsulin: stress stress...better marinate properly! :P

@Siew: Yeah lor, he's getting taller...I miss his babyness!!! I cut his hair when I am showering him. I gave him a duty of showering off the hair that dropped onto the bathtub only if he stood still for me to it in the first place. So that worked. But I guess next time I'll have to think of another method. You know lar, these kids catch on get bored really fast. Maybe let him hold a small mirror whislt I snip away.