Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Banner

Of course I didn't do it on my own. Unlike my previous banner, this one is done professionally by my good friend Tsu Lin. I 'had to' enlist her help after secretly marvelling at her own banners and those she's done for others for many many months. I WANTED ONE TOO!

She was charitable enough to do one for me free-of-charge! All I needed to do was to send her several of my favourite pictures of Tobey and told her my preference in colour theme. In no time at all, she managed to churn out the perfect banner! Her designs are so unique and fresh. I loved the colour mix and embellishments used. I am so happy :)

If you want one of your own, or as a gift to a friend, wherever you are in the world, do drop her an email at tsulinplusplus@gmail.com , you will not regret it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, very nicely done! Two thumbs up!

Melissa said...

Wow Wow!!!

Nice! Love how Tobey is sitting on the letter 'o'
:)